Please read carefully. This document contains important information about your rights and obligations, as well as limitations and exclusions which might apply concerning your purchase.
This Agreement contains the terms and conditions that apply to your purchase from the COLLECTORSARMOURY.com entity named on the invoice ("COLLECTORSARMOURY.com") that will be provided to you ("Customer") on orders for products sold in the United States. All instances of Collector's Armoury and COLLECTORSARMOURY.com include and the agreements herein impute to Collectible Brands, Inc and its owned brands. By accepting delivery of the products described on that invoice, Customer agrees to be bound by and accepts these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions apply (i) unless the customer has signed a separate formal purchase agreement with CollectorsArmoury.com, in which case the separate agreement shall govern; or (ii) unless other COLLECTORSARMOURY.com standard terms apply to the transaction. These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior written notice at any time, in COLLECTORSARMOURY.com's sole discretion.
1. Other Documents. These terms and conditions may not be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s). Any attempt to alter, supplement or amend this document or to enter an order for product(s) which is subject to additional or altered terms and conditions will be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both Customer and COLLECTORSARMOURY.com
2. Governing Law. This agreement and any sales thereunder shall be governed by the laws of the state of Georgia, without regard to conflicts of laws rules.
3. Payment Terms; Orders; Quotes; Interest. Terms of payment are within COLLECTORSARMOURY.com's sole discretion, and unless otherwise agreed to by COLLECTORSARMOURY.com, payment must be received by COLLECTORSARMOURY.com prior to COLLECTORSARMOURY.com's acceptance of an order. Payment for the products will be made by credit card, wire transfer, or some other prearranged payment method unless credit terms have been agreed to by COLLECTORSARMOURY.com. Invoices are due and payable within the time period noted on the reverse side of this invoice, measured from the date of the invoice. COLLECTORSARMOURY.com may invoice parts of an order separately. Orders are not binding upon COLLECTORSARMOURY.com until accepted by COLLECTORSARMOURY.com. Any quotations given by COLLECTORSARMOURY.com will be valid for the period stated on the quotation. Customer agrees to pay interest on all past-due sums at the highest rate allowed by law. COLLECTORSARMOURY.com reserves the right to limit the order quantity on any product and/or to refuse to ship product to any customer for any reason, or for no reason whatsoever, with or without prior notice.
4. Shipping Charges & Taxes. Separate charges for shipping and handling will be shown on COLLECTORSARMOURY.com's invoice(s). Unless Customer provides COLLECTORSARMOURY.com with a valid and correct tax exemption certificate applicable to the product ship-to location prior to COLLECTORSARMOURY.com's acceptance of the order, the Customer is responsible for sales and all other taxes associated with the order, however designated, except for COLLECTORSARMOURY.com's franchise taxes and taxes on COLLECTORSARMOURY.com's net income. If applicable, a separate charge for taxes will be shown on COLLECTORSARMOURY.com's invoice. Resellers purchasing 6 or more of any item may be subject to additional shipping charges.
5. Title & Risk of Loss. Title to products passes from COLLECTORSARMOURY.com to Customer on shipment from COLLECTORSARMOURY.com's facility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by COLLECTORSARMOURY.com is COLLECTORSARMOURY.com's responsibility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Customer is Customer's responsibility. Title to software will remain with the applicable licensor(s).
6. Warranties, Disclaimers. CollectorsArmoury.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation implied warranties of mechandiseability and suitability for any particular purpose. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, customer agrees to be bound by the acceptance of contract terms contained elsewhere in this site.
7. Return Policies. COLLECTORSARMOURY.com products that are purchased directly from COLLECTORSARMOURY.com by an end-user Customer may be returned by Customer in accordance with COLLECTORSARMOURY.com's "policy" in effect on the date of the invoice.
8. Products. COLLECTORSARMOURY.com's policy is one of on-going product update and revision. COLLECTORSARMOURY.com may revise and discontinue products at any time and are not responsible for typographical errors or misprints. COLLECTORSARMOURY.com reserves the right to limit order quantity at any time without notice. Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
9. Price Definitions and Promotions. "Retail price" is defined as the manufacturer's suggested retail price. "Value” or “Collector's Armoury price" refers to the product's non-promotional price on COLLECTORSARMOURY.com. "Sale price" is a limited time promotional price for the product. COLLECTORSARMOURY.com conducts periodic promotions related to shipping, products, and promotional codes. All offers are for a limited time only, and while supplies last. Offers cannot be applied to previous orders. Rain checks are not allowed. Acceptance of promotional codes is at the sole discretion of COLLECTORSARMOURY.com. Promotional codes offering percentile discounts shall only apply to the first $1,000 value of the order. COLLECTORSARMOURY.com reserves the right to cancel an order if it believes that a fraudulent or abusive order has been placed.
10. Limitation of Liability. CollectorsArmoury.com. Does not accept liability beyond the remedies set forth herein, including any liability for products for any reason. CollectorsArmoury.com. Will not be liable for lost profits, loss of business or other consequential, special, indirect or punitive damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any third party except as expressly provided herein.
11. Arbitration. Any claim, dispute or controversy (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, whether pre-existing, present or future, and including statutory, common law, intentional tort and equitable claims) against COLLECTORSARMOURY.com, its agents, employees, successors, assigns or affiliates (collectively for purposes of this paragraph, "COLLECTORSARMOURY.com") arising from or relating to this Agreement, its interpretation, or the breach, termination or validity thereof, the relationships which result from this Agreement (including, to the full extent permitted by applicable law, relationships with third parties who are not signatories to this Agreement), COLLECTORSARMOURY.com's advertising, any related purchase, including the validity of this arbitration clause shall be resolved exclusively and finally by binding arbitration administered by the National Arbitration Forum (NAF) under its Code of Procedure then in effect. The arbitration will be conducted before a single arbitrator, and will be limited solely to the dispute or controversy between Customer and COLLECTORSARMOURY.com. The arbitration shall be held in at the office of COLLECTORSARMOURY.com, by telephone, or online. Any award of the arbitrator(s) shall be final and binding on each of the parties, and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. Applicable Law. Customer agrees to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the various states and of the United States.
12. Acceptance. By ordering any product from COLLECTORSARMOURY.com, whether by clicking through over the internet, telephone, facsimile or otherwise, the customer agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Sale, as well as the ”Acceptance of Contract Terms" contained elsewhere in the COLLECTORSARMOURY.com site.